All The TommyKate Moment’s - 12/?
↳ Avengers: The Children’s Crusade: Young Avengers
an old one but…ummm…LMAO
THIS IS THE D-D-DESU ENTERPRISU—
HEY GUYS! I have an announcement/question for you guys.
I’ve been looking ALL OVER for a place that’ll do a high quality front/back print on a correctly colored zip up hoodie for me and I finally found a company I think I can work with. But they’re a lot different than Spreadshirt and don’t actually have a store feature so if I’m going to do this I’ll have to do it myself - Which is something I’m willing to do - but the second caveat here is that they have a minimum order quantity of 12 for each design.
So I’m opening up a post/form to see if anyone would be interested in getting one of these. Here’s the details:
- Zip up hoodies will be $45.00 USD.
- Shipping to the US is $5.00, shipping to Canada is $7.50, I can ship other places but I’ll need to calculate that out based on location.
- Currently I’ve only got Stiles, Scott and Isaac on the table but that doesn’t mean others can’t happen down the line. The 12 unit minimum makes it a little tricky to do multiple.
- Paypal only
- Invoices will go out once the 12 item cap has been reached on any design so no money will change hands until the designs are ready to be ordered.
- Because I really have no idea how fast any design will hit the cap, I can’t do any deadlines or rush orders :(
- I’ll update the header of the form to include how many of each design has been ordered so everyone can have an idea as to how close the design they’re interested in is close to the 12 item thresh hold.
- To order a zip up hoodie, please fill out this form!
Thanks for reading, guys! I’m pretty excited about this (I love zip up hoodies :T)
OKAY GUYS! STILES ZIP UPS HAVE HIT THE 12 UNIT MINIMUM!
That happened faster than I thought it would, so in the interest of allowing as many people as possible in on this while I can, I’m going to close to order for Stiles zip ups in ONE WEEK. MONDAY, MARCH 31st WILL BE THE LAST DAY TO ORDER A STILES ZIP UP FOR THIS TIME AROUND.
“Metal ground against metal; a lurching shudder shook the floor beneath him.”
"There was a relationship planned for Isaac in season 4. During the conversation between Allison and Chris in Insatiable, when Allison says ‘I’m proud of us I’m proud of you’ she was also going to say, ‘If anything happens to me, don’t let Isaac be alone.’
End game for Isaac was for him to find a Safe Place with Scott in his pack. He was going to have a father/son relationship with Chris.”
- Jeff Davis [x]